1. General provisions
The real policy of processing of personal data is made according to requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ “About personal data” and defines an order of processing of personal data and a measure for safety of personal data of LEGITIMA.RU (further – the Operator).
- The operator sets as the major purpose and a condition of implementation of the activity respect for the rights and freedoms of the person and citizen when processing his personal data, including protection of the rights to personal privacy, a personal and family secret.
- The real policy of Operator for processing of personal data (further – Policy) is applied to all information which the Operator can receive about visitors of the http://legitima.ru website.
2. The basic concepts used in Policy
- The automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer aids;
- Blocking of personal data – the temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases if processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
- The website – set of graphic and information materials and also the computer programs and databases providing their availability on the Internet to the network address http://legitima.ru;
- Information system of personal data — set of the personal data which is contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which the specific User or other subject of personal data cannot define accessory of personal data without use of additional information;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with use of the automation equipment or without use of such means with personal data, including collecting, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
- The operator – public authority, municipal body, the legal or natural person, independently or together with other persons the purposes of processing of personal data organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data and also defining, structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operation) made with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to the defined or defined User of the http://legitima.ru website;
- The user – any visitor of the http://legitima.ru website;
- Granting personal data – the actions sent on disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of people;
- Distribution of personal data – any actions directed to disclosure of personal data to an uncertain circle of people (transfer of personal data) or to acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including publication of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data by any different way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data on the territory of the foreign state to authority of the foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with impossibility of further recovery of the contents of personal data in an information system of personal data and (or) result of which are destroyed material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal user information
- Surname, name, middle name;
- E-mail address;
- Also on the website there is a collecting and processing of the depersonalized data on visitors (including the cookie files) by means of services of Internet statistics (Yandex the Metrics and Google of the Analyst and others).
- Above-mentioned data in the text of Policy are united further by the general concept Personal data.
4. Purposes of processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing of personal user information — informing the User by means of sending e-mails.
- Also the Operator has the right to send to the User of the notice of new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse obtaining information messages, having sent the Operator the letter on the e-mail address email@example.com with a mark “Refusal of notices of new products, services and special offers”.
- The depersonalized data of Users collected by means of services of Internet statistics serve for collection of information about actions of Users on the website, improvements of quality of the website and its contents.
5. Legal grounds of processing of personal data
- The operator processes personal user information only in case of their filling and/or sending by the User independently through the special forms located on the website http://legitima.ru. Filling the corresponding forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses the consent with this Policy.
6. Order of collecting, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
- Safety of personal data which is processed by the Operator is provided by realization of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for implementation in full of requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
- The operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures excluding access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- Personal user information never, under no circumstances will be transferred to the third parties, except for the cases connected with performance of the current legislation.
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can staticize them independently, by the direction to the Operator the notice on the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org Operator with a mark “Updating of personal data”.
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw at any time the consent to processing of personal data, having directed to the Operator the notice by e-mail to the e-mail address of email@example.com Operator with a mark “A response of consent to processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator prior to implementation of cross-border transfer of personal data is obliged to be convinced that the foreign state on which territory it is supposed to carry out transfer of personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of the foreign states which are not meeting the above-stated requirements can be carried out only in case of consent existence in writing of the subject of personal data on cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or performances of the contract which party is the subject of personal data.
8. Final provisions
- The user can receive any explanations on the interesting questions concerning processing of his personal data, having addressed the Operator by means of e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any changes of policy of processing of personal data by the Operator will be reflected in this document. The policy works is termless before replacement with its new version.
- Current version of Policy in free access is located on the Internet at the address http://legitima.ru/policy.